Objectives of Moooving Art
Greater Shepparton’s Moooving Art is a community asset. As public art the cows need to be accessible to everyone in the community.
True to its original objectives, Moooving Art is a program which is publicly accessible to tourists, visitors and locals, hence the cows are mainly situated in high profile locations including Monash Park in Shepparton and the Riverside Gardens in Murchison.
The exhibiton is to benefit the whole of Greater Shepparton, and not to be seen as a way of attracting customers to individual businesses.
The program is a public art exhibition. Moooving Art receives regular requests from businesses wanting to brand a cow with their business logo, however this type of use does not align with the Moooving Art guidelines. Nevertheless – the herd does have a number of cows that can be hired for short term purposes only to promote events, festivals and conferences. You may even see a cow pop up with any new business that comes to town!
For businesses wishing to become involved with the Moooving Art Program, there are two options:
1. Sponsorship Program
Mooovingart welcomes enquiries from businesses willing to contribute to the overall MooovingArt program through our sponsorship program.
Sponsorship agreements run for either a six month or 12 month timeframe.
Sponsorship is for an existing cow design in the herd, or you may like to suggest a design that can be incorporated into the herd (subject to design guidelines contained with the Moooving Art Artists’ Policy and the current program of works for Moooving Arts artists).
- The cow design will not feature any business name / branding or logos.
- The business sponsoring the cow will be acknowledged on the this website along with posts noting they are a Moooving Art Mate on the Moooving Art Facebook page and Instagram account.
- The business is entitled to host the cow on their premises (subject to location / security).
- Businesses must be located in Greater Shepparton.
- Businesses hosting the cows must complement the Moooving Art program.
Full Terms and Conditions of Sponsorship - Moooving ArtThis document outlines the conditions of use that apply for the sponsorship of Greater Shepparton’s Moooving Art cows.PDF, 37 KB
2. Cows for Hire (for events, product launches & promotions)
Moooving Art cows love a party! They are real socialites and have participated in many events in the past.
The Moooving Art hire program enables businesses and community groups to hire cows for short periods of time. The cows available with this program are white and can be decaled-up for your special event/festival, or you can use one of the girls from the herd. Those wishing to access cows for longer than three months should consider the sponsorship program.
- Hire charges ranged from $65.00 per day to $225.00 per week (subsidised for community events/not-for-profit organisations.)
- All art work on the cow will be decaled and at the cost of the hirer.
- Availability of the cows is subject to the Moooving Art program events.
- Requests for particular cows will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Please allow at least two months prior to your event/promotion to begin negotiations regarding hire.
- The event/promotion for which the cow(s) are being hired must be sympathetic to the “design guidelines” for Moooving Art.
- Cost of transportation will be added on top of the hire cost of the cow(s).
Whatever your needs, please feel free to contact the Moooving Art team for help you with your promotion or event.